Zero Gore-Tex Cycling Shoe
To extend your riding into the colder and wetter seasons of fall, winter, and early spring, you need solid coverage for your feet. Shoe covers do an adequate job, but they can be a hassle to take on and off, they often don't protect as well as a dedicated winter cycling shoe, and you risk marring your summer shoes from inclement conditions. Using a Gore-Tex membrane combined with Sidi's proven shoe technologies, the Zero Gore-Tex Cycling Shoe will keep your feet warm and dry in the unpredictable shoulder seasons with the quality and performance you expect from Sidi shoes.
The uppers are made of eco-friendly and durable Mircrotech microfiber mesh, with a water-repellant and breathable Gore-Tex membrane lining. Gore-Tex blocks road spray, precipitation, and cold drafts while remaining breathable to let heat and water vapor escape during harder training rides, keeping you dry instead of clammy when body temp rises and perspiration ensues. The taller neoprene ankle cuff with hook-and-loop strap enhances protection from the elements, with Sidi's effective Tecno-3 closure to dial in the fit with micro-adjustment capabilities and a quick release.
This is a performance winter shoe after all, so Sidi incorporates their Millenium 5 carbon composite sole. The infusion of carbon into a nylon matrix creates a stiff sole with efficient power transfer that withstands prolonged use and drastic temperature changes. To further improve power transfer, a reinforced heel cup keeps your foot in an optimal position and avoids deformation from extreme performance or prolonged pressure. It's worth noting that the sole has replaceable heel pads, and the Tecno-3 closure is replaceable as well, contributing to the long life span Sidi shoes are known for.
- Sidi road cycling shoes for cold and wet conditions
- Gore-Tex shields from the elements while remaining breathable
- Durable microfiber mesh uppers withstand prolonged use
- Carbon composite sole delivers efficient power transfer
- Tecno-3 closure allows quick fit, even tension, micro-adjustment
- Reinforced heel cup prevents heel-slip & strengthens the shoe
- Ankle cuff adds additional protection from cold & wet
- Replaceable heel pads & closure ensure long lifespan
- Item #SID009J
- Upper Material
- microfiber microtech mesh
- GORE-TEX membrane
- Tecno-3 dial, hook-and-look straps
- Millenium 5 carbon composite
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-bolt road
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year for full-price items
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help