Trace 2 Mega Cycling Shoe
The Trace 2 Mega is stiff enough to thrive on cross-country rides yet durable and responsive enough to keep up on demanding enduro descents. A three-layer outer maintains a snug fit for a reactive feel with lots of feedback yet feels light enough to be a formidable long-distance option.
Sidi’s updated carbon sole with composite-reinforced layering supports efficient pedal strokes and encourages a brisk pace. Politex upper material wicks away moisture from inside and out, keeping your feet dry and blister free without sacrificing a weight penalty. Whether you are late in a cross-country stage or just getting warmed up on an evening trail ride, the Trace 2 is ready to push those few extra miles.
- Sidi’s proven cross-country shoe gets an efficiency-focused revamp
- Composite-reinforced carbon sole ensures you get the most from each pedal stroke
- Three-layer Politex upper maintains top performance throughout the season
- Replaceable toe lugs are crampon-compatible for less-than-ideal muddy conditions
- Boa system and hook-and-loop strap provides dialed fit for multiple foot shapes
- Featherweight construction allows for pedaling efficiency and all day comfort