Trace 2 Cycling Shoe
The Trace 2 is a cross-country focused dirt shoe comprising lightweight materials geared for serious riders. Crampon-compatible toe lugs and a stiff carbon sole provide an advantage for particularly slick or muddy stages, and a tried-and-tested design offers ultimate pedaling efficiency.
Sidi’s updated carbon sole with composite-reinforced layering supports efficient pedal strokes and encourages a brisk pace. Politex upper material wicks away moisture from inside and out, keeping your feet dry and blister free without sacrificing a weight penalty. Whether you are late in a cross-country stage or just getting warmed up on an evening trail ride, the Trace 2 is ready to push those few extra miles.
- Stiff-soled shoes designed for cross-country and trail riding
- Featherweight construction promotes pedaling efficiency
- Narrow last and heel cup provide a responsive fit for low volume feet
- Sole lugs are grippy for comfortable walking when you’re off the bike
- Replaceable toe lugs are crampon-compatible for muddy conditions
- Politex outer stands up to unexpected confrontations with roots and rocks