Trace 2 Cycling Shoe
The Trace 2 is a cross-country focused mountain shoe comprising lightweight materials geared for serious riders. Crampon-compatible toe lugs and a stiff carbon sole give an advantage for race day, and a tried-and-tested design provide ultimate pedaling efficiency.
Carbon sole with composite-reinforced layering supports efficient pedal strokes and encourages a brisk pace whether you are late in a cross-country stage or just getting warmed up on an evening trail ride. Politex upper material wicks away moisture from inside and out, keeping your feet dry and blister free without sacrificing a weight penalty.
- Stiff-soled shoes designed for cross-country and trail riding
- Featherweight construction promotes pedaling efficiency
- Narrow last and heel cup provide a responsive fit for low volume feet
- Sole lugs are grippy for comfortable walking when you’re off the bike
- Replaceable toe lugs are crampon-compatible for muddy conditions
- Politex outer stands up to unexpected confrontations with roots and rocks