Why We Like The Tiger 2 Cycling Shoe
Sidi's Tiger 2 Cycling Shoe is efficient, durable, and easy. It's that mountain biking shoe that offers no pressure zones and a supportive fit. An integrated heel cup avoids deformation after extended wear, and a rubber toe resists impacts from debris when we're cycling. When we're climbing steep hills, we won't have to worry about our foot or heel slipping around. Its durability works in tandem with its comfort features, and an adjustable retention device reinforces and improves fit by securing the back of the shoe around the rider's heel. Tecno-3 Plush Flex does the job of eliminating pressure zones on the instep, but it also improves the feeling of closure. It allows the rider's foot to feel conformed but not restricted, and it guarantees micro-adjustment for complete customization.
- Durable mountain biking shoe for discerning riders
- Tecno-3 Push Flex ensures a customizable and comfortable fit
- Adjustable heel retention device cups the heel for steep climbs
- Reflex inserts offer additional visibility when riding in the dark
- Rubber toe resists and deflects debris on your ride
- Item #SIDZ112
- Upper Material
- comfort fit
- SRS carbon-ground
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 12.3oz (350g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year for full-price items
3 based on 3 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.