Studio Air Cycling Shoe
The great outdoors are, well, great, but when weather hits there comes a time when we have to head inside to get our spin on. Sidi aims to make the transition easy with its Studio Air Cycling shoes that take breathability and stiffness to the max, so you can stay cool and get the most out of your power. These tidy kicks combine Sidi's Millenium 4 carbon composite sole that provides a pedaling platform that doesn't waiver under pressure, with supple synthetic uppers that are fully perforated to give a huge boost of breathability that we need when we're putting out head down, and hammering out miles in a steamy room during spin class. The shoes feature Sidi's signature fit, and secure your foot with an external heel cup, and two hook-and-loop straps.
- Airy and light cycling shoes for hitting the bike indoors
- Fully perforated uppers enable total breathability
- Stiff carbon soles don't flex or waste your energy
- Two high-security hook-and-loop straps dial in fit
- Reinforced heel cup boosts fit and power transfer
- Clean aesthetic looks sharp on the bike