Why We Like The Shot 2 Cycling Shoe
The Shot 2 represents the pinnacle of Sidi road shoe technology, with replaceable inserts at the toe and heel to make the shoe an investment that will dominate the road for years to come. The SRS (Sole Replacement System) inserts are constructed from nylon and TPU, and work to protect the carbon in areas subject to deterioration. The carbon sole enhances power transmission too, so you can crank with greater intensity knowing your power will translate to the road. To make the shoe more comfortable, Tecno-3 Push rotor system received a redesigned fit system that splits the rotor mechanism into two separate pieces, allowing the shoe to flex between the rotors for a superior fit. The Shot 2 still features an adjustable heel cup with integrated reflectors, and Sidi revamped the heel cup to be lighter and more durable.
- The pinnacle of Sidi road shoe technology has arrived
- Teco-3 Push Flex system improves fit to securely hug the foot
- Proprietary dial technology first pioneered in the '90s
- C-Boost SRS carbon sole ensures low weight and high stiffness
- Heel cup and retention band prevent slipping
- Ovalized mounting holes offer +/-5mm of additional adjustment
- Integrated heel reflectors boost visibility in low-light conditions
- Replaceable inserts at the toe and heel boost longevity
- Item #SIDZ111
- Upper Material
- 2 Tecno-3 Push Flex buckles
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 40] 9.8oz (278g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year for full-price items
- road cycling
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.