The Sidi women's Level Carbon Shoes attach the brand's most popular shoe technologies to a last sized specifically for smaller feet. From the synthetic uppers to the classic ratcheting buckle and Millennium 4 soles, the Level effectively brings the best of the top-tier to a self-sponsored price point.
The Level Carbon features Sidi's beloved ratcheting buckle for retention. You're no doubt familiar with its micro-adjustment operation, which lets you vary strap pressure for the perfect fit, every time. The mid- and forefoot fit is managed by a pair of standard Sidi hook-and-loop straps so you can vary pressure across the length of your foot.
The Millennium 4 Carbon Composite outsole is a nylon matrix shot through with carbon fiber, blending weight, stiffness, and price in a sole that's as ready to race as it is to spin through a charity ride century. It also resists warping due to humidity, heat, and age, so you'll be wearing the Level Shoes long after you've worn out and replaced the heel pad. If you've ever lost a buckle to a crash, then you'll also be happy to know that all of the shoes' fastening hardware is also replaceable.
The uppers' synthetic material is water-repellent, quick-drying, and breathable as well as abrasion- and mildew-resistant for comfort that lasts throughout your ride. It also resists stretching, so the precise fit of the fastening buckle won't be compromised during long days and hard efforts.
- The standard for competitive and recreational cyclists alike
- Sidi's family of Millenium soles are beloved for stiffness
- Synthetic uppers resist stretching and weathering
- Classic ratcheting buckle and hook-and-loop closure
- Fully replaceable hardwear extends the shoes' lifespans
- Sidi has been synonymous with cycling shoes since the 1970s
- Item #SID007Y
- Upper Material
- Lorica microfiber
- 1 ratcheting buckle, 2 hook-and-loop straps
- Millenium 4 Carbon Composite
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year for full-price items