Jarin Cycling Shoe
As more cyclists embrace the freedom and adventure of gravel riding, the demand for specialized footwear has grown. Sidi took note and combined the best elements of its high-end road and mountain shoes into one shoe that performs just as well on dirt as it does on the tarmac. With the Jarin, gravel enthusiasts and drop-bar explorers can now enjoy the renowned quality, comfort, and durability of Sidi's Italian-made cycling shoes.
The Jarin's lightweight breathable uppers are inspired by the Wire 2 road shoes, combining the comfortable security of Sidi's Soft Instep Strap with the convenience of the Tecno 3 adjustment dials. The upper material is extremely resilient, and features sleek aesthetics and distinct colors that give the shoes an attractive look. The carbon sole is borrowed from Sidi's top-tier mountain shoes, bringing abundant stiffness to your pedal stroke and featuring replaceable tread blocks and cleat mounting plates to ensure season after season of reliable service.
- Sidi's first high-end shoe for gravel riding and racing
- SRS Carbon sole is efficient and lightweight
- Replaceable tread blocks and cleat mounts for longevity
- Techpro uppers are lightweight, breathable, and durable
- Soft Instep Strap ensures a secure and comfortable fit
- Tecno 3 dials allow micro-adjustments on-the-fly
- Reinforced heel cup bolsters stability and power transfer
- Toe protector fends off errant rocks and debris