Why We Like The Genius 10 Cycling Shoe
Stepping things up from the 7, Sidi replaces the hook-and-loop straps with dial closures for the Genius 10 Cycling Shoe. These kicks pack in every bit of stiff carbon as the Genius 7's, but with double Tecno 3 systems to ratchet things down for a flawless fit.
- Sidi's Genius' up their IQ with sleek new boas
- Tecno 3 ratchets enables micro adjustments
- Soft Instep 4 technology prevents foot-numbing instep pressure
- Microfiber Microtech uppers are supple, supportive and light
- Perforations and mesh panels boost breathability, prevent hot-foot
- Carbon composite 20 sole provides total stiff support on the pedals
- Sidi heel cup secures your foot in place
- Heel pad is replaceable for a lifetime of use
- Item #SIDZ10B
- Upper Material
- Microfiber Microtech
- Tecno 3 System
- replaceable heel cup
- Carbon Composite 20
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-bolt road
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 10.5oz (297g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year for full-price items
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 20, 2022
I've always wanted a pair of Sidi's
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
I was unsure about the sizing even after speaking with a sales rep. I decided to buy two different sizes hoping one would work. Unfortunately, neither worked. Therefore, I had to order a third pair. Third time was almost a charm. They fit everywhere except the hill. I had to much room and this model doesn't have the hill adjestment. Nice looking shoe and on sale was a great buy.
April 12, 2021
A good shoe for a non-elite cyclist
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
I've got a few hundred miles on these shoes. Fit is true to size, and plenty of toe/forefoot room, which is exactly what I was looking for to replace some custom-made road shoes that I eventually 'grew out of'. I like the retention system (Boa-like, but not true Boa as described on the webpage), the softness of the uppers, the overall looks. There's one down-side if you're looking for a really stiff sole: the sole is carbon-injected, not a true full carbon sole. If you're a sprinter and really put power to the pedals, this may be a drawback. But if you're a fast recreational cyclists who doesn't really sprint, I doubt you'll find the sole to be an issue. I sure don't. Giving 4 stars because of the sole issue, otherwise for me personally, it gets at least 4.5 stars. This shoe is a good value. I recommend it.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help