Dimaro Cycling Shoe
When designing the Dimaro, Sidi used extensive knowledge on trail-shoe design to create a responsive feel with key support areas in the ankle and toe-box to launch their first gravity shoe. Double-strap over-the-lace closure system keeps the shoe tightly secured and prevents laces from getting caught in your chainring.
Geared toward flat-pedal and clipless users alike, the Dimaro implements a removable Vibram cap that fits into the clipless mounting point for added grippiness during flat-pedal use. The shoes’ stiff Vibram sole is equally useful on and off the bike, contributing to a responsive ride-feel and excellent grip for hike-a-bike missions.
- Sidi’s first gravity-oriented shoe for flat and clipless pedals
- Lace and double-strap closure keep feet in place as you smash rock gardens
- Sole features Vibram cap for flat pedals, but can be removed for clipless
- Vibram sole is stiff and grippy for both pedal and hike performance
- Elastic reinforced heel closure keeps loose trail debris out of the shoe