Defender 20 Cycling Shoe - Men's
Defender 20 Cycling Shoe
Ultralight and ultra-stiff cycling shoes have a time and a place, and we’d argue that midway through a steep hike-a-bike section is not that venue. Sidi’s Defender 20 shoes balance stiffness and light weight with the walking tread and comfort needed when the trail conditions force us off the bike.
The Sidi Defender cycling shoes are constructed with Sidi's Politex uppers, paneled for support and backed with mesh that lets your feet breathe. Sidi's Politex material is unique in that it combines several different materials in thin layers to compound their strengths, coupled with compacted PVC to ensure rugged durability for long miles bushwhacking through trail debris. The panels of Politex combined with Sidi’s Tecno-3 system keeps feet secure for optimum power transfer on the pedals, and to eliminate slipping when off the bike.
Over time, Sidi has become synonymous with supportive soles, and the Defender Cycling shoe is no different. They use Sidi's Outdoor Sole, with rubber that adapts to variable trail conditions, offering serious grip through wet trail and rocky faces alike. The tread pattern is designed to better shed mud and improve comfort. With less mud stuck to the sole, we can clip back in more quickly to keep enjoying the ride.
- Serious shoes for all-mountain adventures
- Grippy rubber sole keeps you stable on foot
- Stiff sole transfers maximum power to pedals
- Politex uppers are extra-durable and tough
- Tecno-3 closure cinches down for perfect fit
- Reinforced heel cap keeps your foot locked in place
- 2-bolt mountain bike cleat compatible
- Item #SIDZ108
- Upper Material
- Politex Suede Effect, mesh
- Tecno 3 Buckle System
- Sidi Outdoor Sole
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 43] 15.oz (441g])
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year for full-price items