Why We Like The Shredly Youthcham Liner Short
We want our young shredders to feel the same comfort as we do during our rides, and that is why we like the Shredly Youthcham Liner Short. A medium density chamois pad, built with a thermoformed shape to better fit youth anatomy, keeps your little one comfortable for short to medium rides. A low, wide waistband avoids cutting into the stomach area, while a wide leg cuff ensures the shorts stay in place while moving around on the bike.
- Youth short liner designed for comfort on short to medium rides
- Mono-density chamois with thermoformed shape made for youth anatomy
- Built with a wide elastic waistband for comfort around the stomach
- Wider leg cuffs keep shorts in place without bunching
- Item #SMB000T
- spring, summer, fall
- [XS] 5in [S] 5.25in [M] 5.5in [L] 5.75in [XL] 6in
- mono-density, anti-microbial chamois pad
- Leg Gripper
- wide leg cuffs
- road cycling, cross-country, enduro, gravel, cyclocross,
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.