The Honeycomb 3/4 Jersey
If we said we like fall rides it would be the understatement of the year. We don't simply like them — we live for the moments when we're barreling through burnt orange tunnels of aspen leaves that transform into coral hues of scrub oak. Cool breezes that keep your core them down while you hammer up steep climbs, and the warm glow of the afternoon sun as it peeks through the growing gaps between trees. We think Shredly must share our love for these late-season rides, because the Honeycomb 3/4 Jersey makes just about the perfect partner in crime for cool fall trail days. It features a synthetic fabric that's so buttery soft you'll want to sleep in it, but packed with tech that's eager to wick away every drop of sweat, dry quickly, and breathe. A gentle scoop neckline prevents irritation, while adding a flattering touch, and a slightly longer hemline keeps you covered when you're in the riding position.
- A cool-weather riding partner to get you through the fall
- Buttery soft fabric feels comfortable on long autumn adventures
- Wick away sweat and stay dry thanks to synthetic construction
- Gentle scoop neck is flattering and nonrestrictive
- Extended hem keeps you covered when you're barreling down the trail
- Raglan style sleeves offer total freedom of movement