NoShock Knee Pads Heavy Duty
Hard-hitting downhill days call for a different level of preparation than your average all-mountain mission. Root lattices, rock gardens, and steep berms challenge the geometry of our bikes, not to mention our physical strength. Tossing on a burly pad like Shred Optics No Shock Heavy Duty Knee Pads is a quick way to remedy some of the risk though. These beefy pads take protection seriously, utilizing SLYTECH Foam that utilizes a honeycomb cone structure that allows the pad to adapt to the direction and speed of impact, absorbing and dissipating as much energy as possible. The pads are pre-shaped and optimized for the riding position, so they won't fight with you when its time to pedal, and are secured to perforated nylon that lets your skin breathe. The pads are topped with a layer of DuPont KEVLAR on the outer layer to add an extra level of durability that holds up to scuffs against rocks, and up-close-and-personal meetings with tree trunks.
- Burly knee pads built for hard-charging DH lines
- BOMB PROOF construction is built to soak up imapcts
- SLYTECH honeycomb structure dissipates forces
- KEVLAR reinforced front panel elevates toughness
- Progressive impact padding adapts to different hits
- Keep your fit on lock down with adjustable straps