NoShock Elbow Pads Heavy Duty
Ripping down root lattices at top speed, while rewarding, is no doubt a risky endeavor, and when downhill riding is the forecast for the day, we suggest taking protection very seriously. SHRED'S NoShock Elbow Pads Heavy Duty make a good start. They utilize Slytech 2nd Skin XT proprietary foam that's molded into a no-shock honeycomb pattern built to dissipate forces in every direction, taking the brunt of impacts in the event that things go a little haywire on the trail. The pads are held in place in anatomically-cut neoprene that's articulated for a riding position, so you don't have to awkwardly stretch the pads when your arms are bent with your weight over the front wheel as you book it into a rock garden. For abrasion and puncture protection, Shred equips the outer layer of the pads with a BOMB PROOF front panel that features KEVLAR fibers that hold up to major run-ins with rock faces and tree bark. Lastly, the pads are finished off with adjustable straps at the top and bottom to secure the perfect fit that stays put when things get wild on the trail.
- Serious elbow pads built to take on rugged DH laps
- BOMB PROOF construction is built to soak up imapcts
- SLYTECH honeycomb structure dissipates forces
- KEVLAR reinforced front panel elevates toughness
- Progressive impact padding adapts to different hits
- Keep your fit on lock down with adjustable straps