Burns twice as bright.
There is an old saying that the flames that shines twice as bright burns half as long, but thanks to 3M Scotchlight reflective material coating, you don't have to worry about that with the Showers Pass Torch Ankle Socks. They'll illuminate under headlights with the power of 500 candles for optimum reflectivity when you're making your way through your commute or banging out some evening miles when the lighting is sub-par —and despite the name Torch, we're pretty confident that unless you actually light them on fire, they won't burn out like a flame. With a Merino wool-synthetic blend construction you'll find the optimal fit that offers lighter material and stretch on the top of your foot, compression in the arch and Achilles for boosted circulation, and increased padding in the heel and toe for reinforced protection that adds extra comfort and durability.
- Stealthy looking socks with huge reflective power
- Scotchlight reflective illuminates with 500 candle power
- Merino and synthetic blend offers wicking and durability
- Compression on Achilles and arch for better blood flow
- Padded toes and heel for durability and comfort
- Ideal for evening rides, road runs, and your daily commute