Whether you're exploring the Pacific Northwest by bike or you're commuting to work on a rainy day, the Showers Pass Women's Syncline Jacket gives you the freedom to carry on in the rain. Named after a popular trail in the Columbia River Gorge, this jacket is prepared for wet weather thanks to its waterproof and breathable ArtexTM construction. Cross-core vents prevent overheating when you're working hard, while the adjustable hood offers additional protection from the elements and fits easily under your helmet. Reflective trim on the front, sleeves, and back ensure that you stay visible in low light conditions.
- Rain won't interrupt your plans with this jacket in your arsenal
- ArtexTM 2.5-layer construction offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully seam taped for maximum weather protection
- Adjustable hood fits easily under a helmet
- Cross-core vents provide air flow to regulate body temperature