Protects you from multiple nuisances and hazards.
Protect yourself from falling rain, as well as inattentive, clueless motorists, when you wear the Showers Pass Men's Storm Jacket. This ultra-bright neon yellow jacket is hard to miss, but just in case, Showers Pass added reflective trim on all sides for 360-degree visibility. And if you're lucky enough that the rain is your only concern, count on the waterproof breathable membrane and fully taped seams to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Two–way front zipper regulates body temperature
- Dropped tail in the rear offers extra coverage in the saddle
- Large back vent allows air to move through the jacket
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep warmth in and rain out
- Fleece lining in collar prevents chafing
- Mesh stuff sack included
- Stretch polyester fabric
- Mesh back panel
- Fully taped seams
- Two-way front zipper
- Elastic cuffs and hem
- Fleece collar lining
- 360-degree reflectivity
- Dropped back hem
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Normally wear a large, but planning to wear a long sleeve thicker shirt underneath- should I get a large or xl?
If you wear a Large in US sizing, then I would suggest staying with a Large. If you plan to wear the Storm jacket over a thick jacket, then upsizing would be a good idea. I am 5'11" with a 41" chest, around 185LBS. The medium Showers Pass jackets fits me nice and snug. This is just over a light jacket or jersey.
Showers Pass Storm Jacket
Good value, fits true to size and keeps you dry, even in Norway! Only wish it had a pocket for ID or something small...
Is this jacket water-resistant and yet...
Is this jacket water-resistant and yet cool enough to wear here in the deep South (South Alabama)?