Double Century RTX Jacket
Staying dry on your bike can be quite a conundrum. Either you wear a rain jacket, which keeps the water off but seals your sweat in, or you go light and get rained on, but at least you're not sweating. Showers Pass provides a third option, though: the breathable, waterproof, and heavily vented Double Century RTX Women's Jacket.
It's lightweight and incredibly packable, but the RTX's real money maker is the Artex 2.5-layer membrane which, combined with fully taped seams and a water-resistant DWR coating, blocks precipitation while remaining extremely breathable. You'll stay dry on both sides, even if you're spending hours in the saddle. Artex's Double Charcoal print helps keep a layer of air between your skin and the fabric, preventing the build-up of clammy moisture with instant vapor transfer, and the RTX's plethora of core, back, cuff, and front-zip venting options let you nail the perfect amount of ventilation for all temperatures, power outputs, and intensities of precipitation.
Plenty of small touches help take the RTX over the top. 360-degree 3M Scotchlite reflective taping helps keep you visible in low-light conditions, and an included light attachment at the back lets you ride even when you're the only light source. The chest pocket has an audio port and the zippered rear pocket keep gels, goos, or house keys handy. There's even a soft micro-chamois collar lining so your chin won't rub when you tuck your head down against howling headwinds or whipping rain. A cinch cord at the drop-tail hem keeps out wheel spray, and an available hood (sold separately) attaches easily for extra coverage.
- Cut the showers and keep dry with this light and packable piece
- 2.5-layer Artex membrane cuts through wind and rain
- Sealed seams prevent moisture from sneaking in
- Double charcoal print boosts breathability to keep you dry
- DWR coating adds an extra hit of protection from showers
- Stay seen in low light thanks to 360-degree 3M reflective accents
- Safely stash gadgets in chest and back pockets
- Cover your back from wheel spray with drop-tail hem