Double Century RTX Jacket
It's never easy to ride in the rain, but there are some steps you can take to make life a little smoother, starting with the breathable, waterproof,
and well-vented Double Century RTX Men's Jacket.
lightweight and incredibly packable, but the RTX's real money maker is the Artex 2.5-layer membrane which, combined with fully taped seams and a water-resistant DWR coating, blocks precipitation while remaining extremely breathable, so you stay dry on both sides, even if you're spending hours in the saddle. Artex's Double Charcoal print helps keep a layer of air between your skin and the fabric, preventing the accumulation of clammy moisture with high breathability, and the RTX's plethora of core, back, cuff, and front-zip venting options let you nail the perfect amount of ventilation for all temperatures, power outputs, and intensities of precipitation.
Plenty of small touches help take the RTX over the top. 360-degree 3M Scotchlite reflective taping helps keep you visible in low-light conditions and an included light attachment on the back boosts your profile just a bit more. The chest pocket has an audio port and the zippered rear pocket keeps gel or house keys handy. The soft micro-chamois collar lining won't abrade your chin when you tuck your head down against howling headwinds or whipping rain, and a cinch cord at the drop-tail hem seals the bottom against wheel spray.
- A packable piece to power through precipitation
- 2.5-layer Artex membrane cuts through wind and rain
- Sealed seams prevent moisture from sneaking in
- Double charcoal print boosts breathability to keep you dry
- DWR coating adds an extra hit of protection from showers
- Stay seen in low light thanks to 360-degree 3M reflective accents
- Safely stash gadgets in chest and back pockets
- Cover your back from wheel spray with drop-tail hem