Crosspoint Waterproof Wool Crew Socks
Say goodbye to those cold, soggy-toe blues with the Shower's Pass Crosspoint Waterproof Wool Crew Socks. They make riding in cold, wet weather a much more pleasant experience than we ever thought possible. The Crosspoints aren't just water resistant, they're fully waterproof courtesy of an Artex membrane that doesn't let water in and allows sweat to escape easily so your feet stay dry throughout the ride. The knit exterior feels like soft regular sock, and the moisture-wicking Merino wool lining keeps your feet cozy and dry while also preventing growth of stink-producing bacteria.
- Waterproof socks for damp days on the trail
- Artex membrane seals out water yet allows evaporation
- Merino wool lining wicks away perspiration
- Knit exterior is comfortable and breathable
- Odor-resistance is a natural property of merino wool
- Item #SHO000Q
- [lining] Merino wool, [membrane] Artex, [exterior] knit
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.