Crosspoint Waterproof Knit Wool Glove
We're a big fan of wool knit gloves for riding in the milder conditions of the shoulder seasons as the coverage is just right and the dexterity is unmatched. However, the spring and fall can often bring precipitation and traditional knit gloves can become a wet, soggy mess quickly. That is until you get the Crosspoint Waterproof Knit Wool Glove from Showers Pass. Not just for cycling, these gloves are awesome for running, hiking, or any outdoor activity that might involve cooler temps and rain.
Showers Pass claims that the gloves are fully waterproof and it achieves this feat using 3-bonded layers. The exterior is a wear-resistant knit and feels just like the regular knit glove you are used to. Between that and the lining is a waterproof and breathable Artex membrane providing wet weather protection. Finally, a Coolmax moisture wicking and antibacterial knit lining sits softly against your hand. And unlike some other knit gloves, this one features a silicone print on the palm for better grip in the wet conditions you might find yourself in.
- Waterproof, Merino wool knit gloves for cooler, wet conditions
- 3-bonded layers provide insulation and keeps the water out
- The wear-resistant knit exterior feels like a regular knit glove
- A waterproof and breathable Artex membrane keeps moisture out
- Low profile fit affords excellent dexterity
- Silicone print on the palm offers a better grip in wet condition
- Achieves an ergonomic fit thanks to a proprietary 3-D laminating process
- Inside, a moisture-wicking, antibacterial, Merino wool lining provides comfort
- Item #SHO002L
- [membrane] Artex, [lining] 38% Merino wool, 38% acrylic, 2% lycra, 20% nylon, 2% spandex, [outer] 95% nylon, 5% rubber
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help