Crosspoint Softshell WP Glove
Unless you're from the Pacific Northwest, and actually live outside, odds are that the crew at Showers Pass spends more time riding in the rain than you. And this should give fully assure you that the Crosspoint Softshell WP Gloves will shield you from the nastiest weather that you'd ever want to ride in. Aptly named, these gloves are built from a malleable softshell material that's bonded to an OutDry waterproof, breathable membrane. Not only is it waterproof and windproof, but it also allows sweat vapor to escape.
And while they're not quite as warm as the Crosspoint Hardshell gloves, they're decidedly more versatile. Plus, there are reflective accents to improve your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. Silicone grippers have also been added to the fingers in order to keep you in touch with your controls. Basically, if you haven't found riding gloves that are up to the task, and ski gloves are just too bulky, these gloves are right up your alley.
- Take on cool, rainy commutes with solid protection for your hands
- OutDry membrane delivers waterproof, breathable protection
- Softshell material ensures a comfortable fit and feel
- Reflective accents bolster overall visibility
- Silicone grippers on the fingers improve overall dexterity
- Hook-and-loop straps provide a secure, custom fit