Crosspoint Knit Waterproof Glove
Knit gloves are fantastic for riding in the milder spring and fall conditions, providing adequate insulation, breathability, and dexterity until the precipitation begins to fall. In those instances, traditional knit gloves will actually become more of a nuisance, soaking up rain and becoming a wet, soggy mess. Showers Pass gets around this flaw with its Crosspoint Waterproof Knit Glove. Made with the right materials, it's not just ideal for cycling, these gloves are awesome for running, hiking, or any outdoor activity that might involve cooler temps and rain.
Showers Pass claims that the gloves are fully waterproof and it achieves this feat using 3-bonded layers. The exterior is a wear-resistant knit and feels just like the regular knit glove you are used to. Between that and the lining is a waterproof and breathable Artex membrane providing wet weather protection. Finally, a Coolmax moisture wicking and antibacterial knit lining sits softly against your hand. And unlike some other knit gloves, this one features a silicone print on the palm for better grip in the wet conditions you might find yourself in.
- Knit waterproof gloves ideal for anything outdoors when it cool and wet
- 3-bonded layers keep your hands dry, by keeping water out and breathing
- Its knit exterior is extremely wear-resistant
- Inside is a soft, Coolmax wicking, antibacterial lining
- Silicone print on the palm provides better grip in wet conditions
- Waterproof and breathable Artex membrane elevates the gloves over traditional knits