Don’t let a little rain slow you down.
If you need an affordable rain jacket that isn’t too bike-specific, the Showers Pass Women’s Club Pro Jacket is right at home on or off the bike. Cycling-specific features like reflective strips and a large back vent work equally well on a bike trip across town or a walk to the park.
- Dropped tail provides full coverage when you’re on the bike
- Drawcord hem lets you lock out the elements
- Easily-accessible, zippered underarm vents are easy to open and help you regulate your temperature
- Reflective strips are featured all the way around the jacket to maximize your visibility
- ARTEX waterproof and breathable membrane
- Zippered underarm vents
- Back vent
- Two hand pockets
- Two-way front zipper
- Dropped hem with drawcord
- Reflective details
- Hood compatible
View more Women's Jackets
Gore Bike Wear Element Windstopper Active Shell Zip-Off Jacket - Women's
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- True Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Showers Pass Club Pro Jacket - Womens
Is this jacket lighter weight than showers...
Is this jacket lighter weight than showers pass elite?
They actually have very comparable weights with the Elite being more durable and waterproof.