Designers at Showers Pass weren't messing around when they created the Atlas Jacket. Built to be tough and withstand winters worst, it features burly 3-layer MapREflect fabric, with taped seams, brushed lining, and copious features aimed for making the dedicated cyclist happy. MapREflect is Showers Pass own super reflective waterproof material, featuring maps from 11 cycling-centric cities of the world, such as Barcelona, Amsterdam, London, Bewlin, Taipei, Paris, New York and Portland. The white patterns of the maps against black backing illuminate under headlights with a glow bright enough to be seen from 200 meters away.
MapREflect's waterproof and breathable membrane wicks away sweat on the inside, and seals out moisture from harsh weather on the outside. Taped seams ensure that drips of water don't sneak in through the cracks, and watertight zippers keep your essentials dry even in major downpours. Two extra-long zippers ventilate your core when your heart rate gets going, and they're easy to maneuver open and closed with cycling gloves on, thanks to easy-grip zipper pulls. When drizzles turn to torrential downpours throw the helmet-compatible hood over top to keep your noggin dry, while a brushed fleece collar wicks moisture and provides softness against your chin. Unlike the Odyssey, the Atlas doesn't have a big and fleecy backing, so you will want to layer underneath on frosty days, but with its added taped seams and vents, you'll find you'll stay dry and maintain a comfortable temperature with ease.
- A lightweight and durable jacket for riding through the storm
- Waterproof membrane keeps you dry in the storm
- Taped seams don't let water sneak in through the edges
- Let the heat escape when you get going with core vents
- Water resistant pockets protect your essentials
- Reinforced shoulder patches repel water and stand up to backpacks
- Unique MapREflect fabric is visible for 200-meters under headlight
- Reflective trim boost your visibility to the next level