When your original disc brake pads start to wear, Shimano’s G02A Resin Disc Brake Pads are a necessary, but affordable replacement. The G02A features a light, durable aluminum backplate and the Resin Pad compound delivers efficient power modulation with less noise compared to Shimano's Metallic Pads. These pads have a huge range of compatibility, as in the past; in addition to working with the Race version of XTR brakes and their XT sibling, the BR-M8000, the pads work with M9020, M987, M985, M785, M675, M666, M615, S700, CX75, RS785, R785, R515, and R315. One pair of pads is enough for one caliper, so you'll need two pairs to complete your bike and get back your confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Resin brake pads to replace XTR Race or XT disc brake pads
- Durable aluminum backplate with quiet, reliable resin pad
- Compatible with extensive range of Shimano brakes
- Each package includes 2 brake pads
View more Mountain Brake Pads
Reviews & Community
They do the trick, satisfied
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Got these break pads about a month ago and I have really liked them. They are not noisy and seem to be working very well.