XTR HB-M9110-BS Straight Pull Front Hub
Shimano bicycle components are often regarded as some of the most technically advanced parts you can hang on your bike. Its hubs are no exception and Shimano blends strong materials with its legendary cup and cone design and labyrinth and contact seals that ensure an exceptional level of smoothness and durability. If you're building a complete XTR bike from bow to stern and value the excellent Japanese engineering and attention to detail that goes into the hubs, have a look at the XTR HB-M9110-BS Straight Pull Front Hub.
This front hub uses the now industry standard Boost spacing (15 x 110mm) for excellent lateral stiffness and fitment for today's modern forks. It uses 28 straight-pull spokes for high tension and a cool aesthetic. The Centerlock disc mounting system makes for quick and easy rotor installation thanks to its spline mount and a lock ring. Additionally, the spline mount enhances rigidity for improved braking.
- A Shimano front hub worthy on the XTR moniker
- 28 straight pull spoke holes offer strength and stiffness
- Centerlock rotor mount is quicker and easier to use
- Boost spacing increases stiffness and fork compatibility
- Labyrinth and contact seals keep out water, mud, and grime
- Cup and cone hub with stainless steel balls reduce friction and increase durability