XTR FH-M9110 Front Hub
Shimano has long been an industry leader in precision mountain bike componentry, with XTR being an instantly recognizable name that's synonymous with top notch performance. The XTR FH-M9110 Front Hub continues that tradition, blending strong yet lightweight materials with Shimano's legendary cup and cone design and labyrinth and contact seals to achieve a level of smoothness that's matched by few others, all the while keeping durability a priority. If you're on the hunt of the perfect J-bend front hub to pair with your trick new XTR ride, look no further than the XTR HB-M9110.
This front hub uses non-Boost front spacing (15 x 100mm). It comes with either 28 or 32 J-bend spokes for a classic aesthetic, and strong interface. The Centerlock disc mounting system makes for quick and easy rotor installation thanks to its spline mount and a lock ring. Additionally, the spline mount enhances rigidity for improved braking.
- Shimano's flagship front hub to go with your XTR M9100 group
- Compatible with non-Boost front forks
- 28 or 32 J-bend spokes offer strength and support
- Centerlock rotor mount is quick and convenient
- Labyrinth and contact seals keep out water, mud, and grime
- Cup and cone hub with stainless steel balls reduce friction and increase durability