XTR FC-M9120-B2 Crankset
For the aggressive trail and enduro rider charging through rough terrain like its nothing (even when it’s not), the newly constructed XTR FC-M9120-B2 Boost Crankset is the ideal option for a more robust and durable crankset construction. The M9120 is slightly beefier than Shimano’s alternative FC-M9100 crankset, and its lightweight and stiff qualities only add to the benefits of this component. Shimano designed this crankset, which uses direct-mount chainrings with a single release key for easy customization, to be paired with their XTR 12-speed drivetrain.
The M9120 features a wider q-factor, which increases stability descending at high speeds for a start, at 168mm. This also offers a bit more chainstay clearance for the more rugged chainstays found more frequently on modern, all-mountain and enduro rides. The M9120 features faster acceleration from a new drive system and smoother driving over bumpy terrain thanks to special gear teeth profile design that’s specifically designed for all-mountain riding. This component is for the rider who encounters those turbulent trail sections that might take a dig at your crankarm if you’re not careful.
- Robust crankset for the aggressive mountain and enduro rider
- HollowTech II cold-forged crank arms are sturdy and lightweight
- Special tooth profile improves chain retention over bumpy rides
- Easily change chainring with direct-mount application
- 51.8mm chainline optimal for 148mm Boost rear axle spacing
- 168mm Q-factor adds chainstay clearance and riding stability