Tokyo 17L Backpack
Whether you're exploring the local farmer's market on an easy Saturday morning or pedaling through traffic on your way to work during the week, the Shimano Tokyo 17 Backpack keeps you covered with flexibility, comfort, and room for all your daily essentials. The tough-as-nails ballistic nylon holds up against close encounters with pavement on rough and rowdy commutes, while the DWR-treatment helps keeps your belongings dry and protected when passing rain storms interrupt your ride.
Your papers, books, chargers, cords, jackets, and lunch all easily fit in the spacious main compartment, and the separate padded compartment provides a soft-lined storage space for your laptop or tablet. It also comes equipped with a brightly-colored rain cover to help prevent leakage and add protection to your gear under uncertain skies. And then once you make it to your destination, the helmet-carry attachment point provides an easy clipping spot for your helmet when not in use.
- Fashion and function combine in this commuter pack
- Ballistic nylon with DWR adds abrasion-and water-resistance
- Computer sleeve is padded for reliable protection
- Comes with rain cover to keep your gear dry in a pinch
- Multiple zippered pockets stash odds and ends
- Helmet-carry design saves space inside the bag