Screw and true.
Sometimes cassette chatter isn't the result of compressed housing or an out-of-tune derailleur. Shimano's TL-RD11 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Tool lets any drivetrain doctor diagnose a bent derailleur hanger by screwing into it and measuring its relation to any point on the rear rim. Truing the hanger realigns the derailleur with the cassette, addressing what often turns out to be the frustrating, unknown source of iffy shifting and drivetrain noise.
- Diagnose and true your derailleur hanger for precise shifting
- Tool helps you true you hanger to align properly with the cassette
- Alignment tool enables you to detect even the smallest bends
- Chrome-plated steel construction is durable and rigid
- Telescopic handle fits neatly in your toolbox
- Narrow alignment boss is compatible with an array of bicycles
- Rotatable scale doesn't interfere with your chain and seat stays