TL-CN28 11-6S Chain Tool
Whether you're in-between shops or prefer to be your own mechanic whenever possible, you can easily prepare yourself to pop out a pin or replace a damaged link with Shimano's TL-CN28 11-6S Chain Tool. Designed for at-home use, the chain cutter is compatible with Shimano chains ranging from 6 to 11-speed. It features a ball bearing between the driving pin and axle and a Molybdenum treatment on the axle itself, both of which help the handle rotate without excessive effort. Shimano also includes a compatible connecting pin guide remover.
- A chain tool for the home mechanic with an ergonomic handle and grip
- Shimano's special driving pin retains the excess ring of the pin
- Ball bearing movement between the pin and axle enables rotation with less effort
- Molybdenum treatment on the axle threads the axle enable smoother rotation
- Connecting pin guide is removable for long life