Why We Like the SM-RT76 Rotor
When we're riding long gravel roads with punchy ups and downs we're relying on our stopping power. And, we're counting on that even more when the weather turns and the rain sets in. The SM-RT76 Rotor delivers consistent stopping power in all conditions so we can ride easy. It's compatible with metal and resin pads, and its aluminum construction drops grams and dumps heat.
- 6-Bolt disc rotors for mountain bike use
- Aluminum carrier drops grams and dumps heat
- The rotor is compatible with metal and resin pads
- Comes with an anti-loosening plate to keep bolts in place
- Item #SHI00N2
- [carrier] aluminum, [rotor] steel
- Attachment Type
- metal, resin pads
- 160, 180, 203mm
- 6 bolts, 3 rotor bolt washers
- Claimed Weight
- [160mm] 5oz (141g), [180mm] 6oz (169g), [203mm] 7.4oz (209g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.