Why We Like THe XC902 S-PHYRE Wide Cycling Shoe
We're looking to get to the top step of the podium this year, and the Shimano XC902 S-PHYRE Wide Cycling Shoe is just what we need to do it. There's a reason so many of the pros wear the best in the business with the XC902. This shoe is stiff, responsive, and still comfortable enough for the long haul. Shimano equips the shoe with one of its best carbon midsole's that feature an 11 of 12 stiffness rating, making this shoe almost as responsive as a track or time trial shoe. Dynalast design is also incorporated and gives our foot a supremely efficient pedaling position.
- Aggressive cross-county, cyclocross, and gravel-specific race shoe
- Synthetic upper material resists stretching and abrasion
- Perforated upper allows heat to easily pass through
- Carbon plate offers a stiffness index of 11(out of 12)
- Shimano Dynalast places foot in a position to get efficient power transfer
- Dual BOA dials stay tight and are easily adjustable
- Item #SHIU1E4
- Upper Material
- dual BOA
- ULTREAD XC
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 43] 11oz
- mountain biking, cross-country, gravel, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.