Why We Like The XC502 Wide Cycling Shoe
Fitting our feet nicely for those not-so-nice intervals are the Shimano XC502 Wide Cycling Shoe. These performance-built shoes are made for rocking it through the dirt, gravel, and everything in-between during race day and big training days. We're wearing these shoes as our daily driver and thankful Shimano has made the commitment to keep our wide feet comfy.
- Wide sized aggressive 2-bolt mountain bike shoes
- Upper synthetic material is perforated to allow airflow
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon midsole falls high on the stiffness index
- Aggressive rubber XC tread grips during off-bike situations
- BOA dial with hook-and-loop closure snugs down responsive fit
- Item #SHIU1DX
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather, mesh
- BOA L6,hook-and-loop
- adaptable cup insole
- glass fiber reinforced nylon
- ULTREAD XC
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 10.5oz (300g)
- mountain biking, cross-country, trail, gravel, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.