Item # SHI00CX
Shimano SH-TR5 Cycling Shoe - Women's $130.00
After a couple years of predictable T1 battles with the myriad ratchets and straps of your regular cycling shoes and the resulting extended transition splits, it's time to up your game with a pair of Shimano Women's SH-TR5 Cycling Shoes. Their fiberglass reinforced nylon soles provide efficient power transfer at a much more palatable price than carbon soled options, freeing up cash for an extra race entry or two throughout the year.
The SH-TR5's two hook-and-loop straps are easy to operate from the saddle with shaky, wet fingers, and an asymmetrical heel loop helps you pull each shoe on while pedaling for valuable seconds gained over your fellow competitors. Breathable mesh and perforations cover the shoe's upper, ushering air in let your feet dry off from the swim leg and stay cool 'til T2. p>
- An affordable, lightweight triathlon shoe
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole efficiently transfers power
- Synthetic and mesh upper promotes cooling airflow
- Quickly dial in fit with dual hook-and-loop straps
- Heel loop make pulling shoes on a snap
- Compatible with two- and three-hole cleats
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Women's Triathlon Shoes
|US MEN||EU||US WOMEN|