Why We Like The TR501 Cycling Shoe
After a couple years of predictable T1 battles with the myriad ratchets and straps of your regular cycling shoes and the resulting extended transition splits, it's time to up your game with a pair of Shimano Women's TR501 Cycling Shoes. The TR501's two hook-and-loop straps are easy to operate from the saddle with shaky, wet fingers, and an asymmetrical heel loop helps you pull each shoe on while pedaling for valuable seconds gained over your fellow competitors. Breathable mesh and perforations cover the shoe's upper, ushering air in let your feet dry off from the swim leg and stay cool 'til T2.
- An affordable, lightweight triathlon shoe
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole efficiently transfers power
- Synthetic and mesh upper promotes cooling airflow
- Quickly dial in fit with dual hook-and-loop straps
- Heel loop make pulling shoes on a snap
- Compatible with two- and three-hole cleats
- Item #SHIU1BK
- Upper Material
- synthetic, mesh
- T1-Quick Strap
- fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt, 3-bolt
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.