SH-TR5 Cycling Shoe
A key to reducing those swim-bike transition times is reducing clutter and fumble-prone equipment, and the Shimano SH-TR5 Cycling Shoe provides a refined platform with loads of performance. Large hook-and-loop straps are easy to operate under competitive pressure, and the heel loop offers quick step-in convenience. If you are in an extra hurry, the lightweight and soft mesh upper compresses underfoot in case you need to pedal out a few hundred meters before actually stepping into the shoe.
A seamless and integrated upper comforts and supports as you mash down the tempo-watts on the reinforced nylon sole. And breathable mesh keeps toes cool as you settle in for a focused couple of hours behind handlebars.
- A lightweight, affordable triathlon shoe
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole efficiently transfers power
- Synthetic and mesh upper allows cooling airflow
- Dual hook-and-loop straps quickly dial fit
- Heel loop helps decrease transition times
- Compatible with three-hole cleats