SH-SD5 Cycling Shoe
If you've ever gone on a casual cruise in sandals but couldn't get over your natural inclination to rip a few sprints, Shimano sends your open-toed cycling into full flight with the SH-SD5 Cycling Shoe. "Shoe" is a bit of misnomer, as the SH-SD5 is an open-to-the-breeze, dual strap cycling sandal with a fiberglass-reinforced rubber sole and compatibility for a two-bolt cleat. So whether you are on the way to a casual weekend burrito lunch or shredding home from the end-of-semester class for summer break, you'll feel the breeze on the toes and the traction on the pedals.
- Tech sandals that blend pedal efficiency with cool comfort
- Synthetic leather upper wicks sweat and maintains durability
- Stable, wide, rubber sole grips a variety of surfaces
- Dual straps customize the fit
- Two-bolt cleat compatibility provide connected pedaling