SH-RT400 Cycling Shoe
After hopping on your old cruiser to get to and from class through college, you've realized you miss commuting by bike. Now that you've upgraded the now falling-apart cruiser for a newer, more reliable steed, don't stop there. Invest in a real pair of cycling kicks, (no, not the battered sneakers you wore through college), like the Shimano SH-RT400 Cycling Shoe, and make commuting a habit that sticks.
As part of Shimano's new commuting line, the SH-RT400's clean, minimal aesthetic is a departure for a brand more known for performance-focused road and MTB shoes. With sleek synthetic leather uppers free of overlays, the SH-RT400 feels light and breathable as you navigate bike lane traffic. Designed with everyday practicality and comfort in mind, the SH-RT400's fiberglass composite soles provide a healthy dose of flex for when you're stuck in traffic, while its full-length rubber outsoles keep you stepping confidently on sidewalks and office floors.
- Make commuting a habit that sticks with this sleek shoe
- Sleek synthetic leather uppers are easy to care for
- Composite midsole earns a 5/12 on Shimano's stiffness index
- Subtle 360-degree reflectivity keeps you visible on dim rides
- Full-length rubber outsole provides traction off the bike