SH-RP3 Cycling Shoe
There's no better time to go clipless than with Shimano's SH-RP3 Cycling Shoe. Featuring a lightweight nylon sole with fiberglass reinforcement, you'll be rewarded with efficient pedaling without breaking the bank. The high-density synthetic leather upper is blessed with a multitude of perforations that help improve the fit and keep your feet cooler on those long summer rides. Its compatible with three-bolt road cleats meaning these shoes will work with almost any road pedal system.
The SH-RP3 uses an offset strap with a buckle closure at the top of the foot and two hook-and-loop straps that pass through a D-ring for the midfoot and closer to the toes for impressive stability and on the fly adjustability while minimizing pressure points across the foot. The super low profile buckle is out of the way when you don't need it but easily accessible when you do. Lastly, its built on a women's specific last for comfort and a more natural fit.
- An excellent option for the first time clipless user
- Compatible three-bolt road cleats
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole is efficient and lowers the price
- Offset strap reduces the pressure at the forefoot
- Women's-specific last is more comfortable over long rides