Why We Like The RC7 Limited Edition Cycling Shoe
High blind factor is included with the impressive pedaling and race performance in the limited edition RC7 Cycling Shoes. We've been cranking out some miles in these shoes and have fallen in love with the comfort, lightweight, and of course, great looks. Slotting into Shimano's Road Competition category, the RC7's are plenty light for tackling your local 'bergs and cols. A rigid hollow-carbon sole and BOA closures ensure that the shoes are stiff and can be tightened quickly and easily so we have a better chance of winning the next stop sign sprint. The only question we have about the shoes is how did Shimano pull off all these great features at such an attractive price?
- Shimano's performance toad shoe in a stiffer than ever package
- Synthetic upper material with mesh is strong and breathable
- High-density synthetic leather offer premium fit and riding comfort
- Hollow-carbon midsole provides stiffness and airflow
- Dynalast shoe design saves watts and improves power transfer
- Dual boa dials with powerzone guides cinch down feet
- Item #SHIU1DS
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather, mesh
- dual Boa L6 dials, Powerzone guide
- Adaptable cup insole
- carbon fiber composite, TPU (cover)
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42] 9oz (255g)
- road cycling, triathalon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.