Turn up the volume.
Shimano's SH-RC7 Men's Wide Cycling Shoes bring race-ready quality to those of us needing a higher volume shoes. Mirroring the standard width version, these shoes boast a carbon composite sole and comfortable upper to strike a balance between high intensity efforts and long mile comfort all at a smile-inducing price tag.
Shimano fashions the SH-RC7s from perforated synthetic leather, selected for both is lightweight comfort as well as its ability to usher cooling air throughout the shoe. Each shoe fastens with a micro-adjustable Boa IP1 reel across the top, with wide anchor points evenly distribute pressure across the upper. A hook-and-loop strap spans the forefoot for additional adjustability and customization of fit. Underfoot, a stiff carbon fiber composite sole facilitates efficient power transfer with a high stiffness rating 10 on Shimano's 12-point scale, which means you don't have to worry about wasted watts or fatiguing sole flex.
- A high volume road shoe blends comfort and performance
- Light, efficient carbon fiber composite sole
- Breathable synthetic uppers for comfortable security
- Boa IP1 closure and hook-and-loop forefoot strap dial in the fit
- Compatible with three-bolt cleats