SH-MT3 Cycling Shoe
We appreciate the performance benefits offered by a pair of stiff-soled cycling shoes, but sometimes it makes sense to have a shoe that's easier to walk in for commuting, touring, and mountain bike rides that involve some hiking. Fortunately for us, Shimano offers versatility, comfort, and a more casual style with its SH-MT3 Cycling Shoe. It's designed as multi-use mountain touring shoe, employing one-piece synthetic leather uppers for durability and an outsole that sits at a four out of twelve on Shimano's stiffness scale, allowing some flex for comfortable walking while still delivering the efficiency of a clip-in cycling shoe. It uses a simple and lightweight lace-up closure, and is compatible with any 2-bolt cleat.
- A cycling shoe with casual style that's easier to walk in
- Rubber outsole delivers grip and walkability on uneven surfaces
- Breathable perforated uppers provide ventilation on warmer days
- Lace closure is lightweight and allows a quick and easy fit
- Compatible with 2-bolt mountain bike cleats