While streamlined road shoes and burly trail shoes have their place, neither is very comfortable to wear walking through the grocery store amidst an afternoon of bike-powered errands or spontaneously scrambling up the trail to a waterfall spotted while exploring a new riding route. Gain versatile comfort, both in and out of the saddle, with Shimano's Men's SH-MT3 Cycling Shoes. They're styled casually, so you'll fit in virtually anywhere, regardless if you're shopping at the store or cycling along the trail.
The synthetic upper features perforations throughout to promote ventilation. A lace-up closure lets you quickly customize the fit to your liking. With an outsole stiffness rating of four, the SH-MT3 falls solidly on the comfortable touring and recreational side of the spectrum, built for functionality through long hours in the saddle and walkability when you're not clipped in.
- A casually-styled, versatile cycling shoe
- Rubber outsole provides grip and walkability
- Breathable perforated upper prevents overheating
- Lace closure dials in the fit to your liking
- Compatible with two-bolt mountain bike cleats