Why We Like The ME702 Wide Cycling Shoe
For the wide-footed enduro rider, Shimano's ME702 Wide Cycling shoe brings all-day comfort and performance to your all-mountain pursuits. The synthetic upper of the ME702 buckles down for a comfortable, secure fit, without sacrificing much to more performance-focused dials closures. And the speed laces tuck nicely under the top cover. A Michelin rubber sole provides traction for footing in the berms and stiffness for the accelerations.
A reinforced heel stabilizer holds your feet in place to ensure you don't lose any power on challenging ascents, while the carbon midsole keeps things responsive and lightweight. And made on Shimano's Volume+ last, the ME702 offers a bit more wiggle room in the toe box for comfort on bashy root and rock gardens.
- Wide all-mountain shoe buckles down for rowdy trails
- Synthetic upper resists abrasions and ventilates on hot sessions
- Durable rubber sole grips on scrambles back to the top
- Protective flap covers speed laces from wear and tear
- Ankle sleeve keeps out stray rocks as you carve downhill lines
- Fits 2-bolt cleats to improve off-the-bike coordination
- Item #SHIU1B5
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] synthetic, [ankle] stretch neoprene
- buckle, speed lace
- Michelin OCX3 dual-density rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 13.2oz (375g)
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.