SH-ME7 Cycling Shoe
Finding that balance between XC lightness and enduro durability is no easy task, but Shimano is more than up to the challenge with the SH-ME7 Cycling Shoes. They give all-mountain and enduro riders a lightweight option with ample protection and traction, without sacrificing responsiveness on the pedals. The SH-ME7 achieves its streamlined fit and consistent power transfer through a synthetic upper and stiff sole, which earns a rating of 8/12 on Shimano's stiffness index.
Defending against trail debris and general wear and tear, Shimano added a reinforced armor panel over the shoe's speed lacing system for more protection, while the speed lacing system itself adapts to a wide range of foot shapes with a secure fit. The ratchet buckle up top further secures an exact fit, and a stretch neoprene collar protects vulnerable ankle bones from errant sticks and rocks. A reinforced heel stabilizer holds your foot in place to ensure you don't lose any power on challenging ascents, while the carbon midsole keeps thing responsive and lightweight. Shimano sought help from one of the grippiest options available for technical terrain by integrating a high-performance Michelin dual-density rubber outsole that offers superior traction with insane durability, stability, and slip resistance.
- Mountain bike shoe with ideal mix of lightness and toughness
- Stiff sole efficiently transfers power
- Neoprene ankle collar deflects errant debris
- Grippy rubber outsole for hike-a-bike sections
- Perforated synthetic upper comfortably ventilates
- Speed lace and top buckle strap for highly adjustable fit
- Compatible with two-bolt mountain bike cleats