SH-ME301 Cycling Shoe
If you think comfortable, performance-oriented mountain bike shoes have to cost you an arm and a leg, take a look at the Shimano SH-ME301 Cycling Shoe and prepare to be blown away. Designed for trail and all-mountain applications, these versatile shoes use a fiberglass reinforced sole that gives riders a feeling of direct power transfer while remaining comfortable enough to hike through unrideable stretches of trail. The lightweight rubber outsole delivers all-conditions traction, and provides some extra grip if you miss a clip-in right as you're rolling over a technical feature.
High-density synthetic leather uppers support your feet comfortably, and feature toe and heel protection as well as perforations for breathability. A low profile reverse buckle provides a wide adjustment range and a secure hold, while the offset straps relieve tension at the highest point of the foot to prevent discomfort on long trail rides.
- Durable all-mountain shoes that won't cost a fortune
- Synthetic leather upper for a comfortable, supportive fit
- Reinforced sole transfers power straight to the pedals
- Lightweight rubber outsole offers all-conditions grip
- Low profile buckle securely holds your feet
- Offset straps relieve tension for improved comfort
- Wide cleat adjustment range lets you move cleats further back
- Torsional sole allows some sideways flex to improve bike control