SH-ME3 Mountain Bike Shoe
Give your feet something to be happy about by hitting the trail in the Shimano SH-ME3 Mountain Bike Shoes. Balancing comfort and performance, they feature a medium flex that offers the stiffness necessary for laying down power, but enough give to keep you comfy when you need to hike-a-bike. Two hook-and-loop straps over your forefoot and instep hold your foot in place, working in tandem with the reverse buckle that ratchets down a precise fit through easy tightening.
Shimano's supple synthetic leather uppers wrap your foot securely, and use a mesh patch at the toes to keep things cool as you work up a sweat.The shoe is built on a women's-specific last, so it provides a fit tuned more towards narrower feet. This is especially prevalent in the ankle, where it's slim and hugs your heel into place to prevent slip when you're really pushing it on the trail. The lightweight sole employs rubber and an all-around tread for traction in all conditions when you're not on the bike, and a TORBAL midsole allows for your natural flow motion while in the saddle. Then, fiberglass reinforcement on the midsole helps you mash up punchy climbs without adding much weight while still allowing for comfortable flex.
- Weave through trees in lightweight comfort in these trail shoes
- Medium flex promotes a natural flow of motion
- All-around tread with torsional flex offers off-pedal comfort
- Cushion insole helps absorb trail chatter
- Lugs lend traction when hiking a bike is a must
- Women's specific last for more narrow heels and feet