SH-ME2 Mountain Bike Shoe
Whether you're racking up singletrack miles at your local trail network, or experimenting with cyclocross at a weekend race, the Shimano SH-ME2 Mountain Bike Shoe is versatile enough for any off-road adventure. With breathable synthetic uppers and a stiff midsole, you'll get the power and support you need along with elevated style and plenty of grip for those occasional hike-a-bike sections.
A fine balance of glass fiber and nylon work together for a stiff midsole to push your power to the pedals instead of letting it flex away and be wasted. The sole is capped with aggressive rubber lugs that provide traction when you're hiking up an unrideable section of trail or hopping hurdles at your local cross race. The sole is also compatible with toe spikes for additional grip in particularly slick conditions. Up top, the durable synthetic leather uppers have perforations and a large mesh panel to keep your feet ventilated during intense efforts, with Shimano's Cross X-strap closure providing a secure fit with minimal wiggle due to the alternating direction of the straps.
- Hit the trail or give cross a try with these versatile riding shoes
- Synthetic leather uppers are durable and help your foot breathe
- Fiberglass reinforced sole provides efficient power transfer
- Grippy rubber lugs give you traction on hike-a-bike sections
- Cross X-straps provide a quick, secure, easily-adjustable fit
- Compatible with toe spikes for exceptionally slick conditions
- Women's-specific fit for a more natural, comfortable fit